AFTER YOU COMPLETE YOUR INTAKE PACKET and BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT, YOU WILL BE SENT A VIDEO LINK TO USE TO LOG ONTO YOUR SCHEDULED VIDEO CALL or YOU MAY LOG ONTO OUR HIPAA SECURE PLATFORM HERE: https://mmj4u.intakeq.com
Preparing for your Telehealth Session… 🙂
*Actual appointments average 15 minutes.
1. Choose the device you will be using.
The following devices are supported:
- Laptop computer with built-in camera, speaker and microphone.
- Desktop computer with a webcam, speakers and microphone.
- Tablet or smartphone, running Android or iOS.
Make sure that the device has access to high-speed internet.
2. Choose the browser you will be using.
If on a laptop or desktop computer, use Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
If on iPhone or iPad, use Safari.
If on Android, use Chrome.
3. Test Your Setup
Go to the device and browser you plan to use, and access this page to perform a hardware check:
Note that you will be asked to give the browser permission to access your camera and microphone.
If any of the tests fail, make sure to troubleshoot using this article: Troubleshoot Article
4. Arrive Early And Follow These Tips
On the day of your session, please get online 15 minutes early and follow these tips to ensure a smooth session:
- Restart your computer/device.
- Close any other apps or programs that may be open.
- On mobile devices, do not switch to another app or tab during the session.
- Make sure other people in your house are not streaming (Netflix, Youtube, etc.) or downloading large files while you are on the meeting.
- Run the test on step 3 above to make sure everything is ready.
- If you have difficulty hearing the other participants, use headphones.
After SCHEDULING, you will be sent a VIDEO CALL LINK or you can RETURN HERE (https://mmj4u.intakeq.com/connect) and WAIT for our doctor to open your window when he is ready. Please be patient. We often see patients back to back.
RESPONSIBILITY: After your certification with us, the PA Dept of Health will send you an EMAIL with further instructions. You are responsible to pay the state fee. They will not make your card until this has happened. WAIT for your card to come in the mail.
FOR RENEWALS: BEFORE your appointment, you MUST log onto https://padohmmp.custhelp.com and prepay for your updated card. Until this is done, our doctors cannot certify you and your account is held as inactive until you do so.
Book You Appointment Now
Book at your convience, for your most convenient time.
Start Your Patient Intake Form Now
Fill out this questionnaire at your own convenience. Your answers are saved as you go, so you don’t need to finish it all in one sitting. Submit the form only when you have answered all that you can.